Becoming a Distributor is a great way for you to earn extra money working the hours that suit you. Distributors work a minimum of 10 to 12 hours a week and deliver around 250 catalogues to homes very close to the area they live in. As a Betterware Distributor you will be joining the biggest part of our sales team.
You can easily fit your time as a Distributor around another job, college, family life or any other commitments. People usually choose to do it part-time and it's a great way to earn extra cash whatever your personal circumstances or lifestyle.
Is it for You?
You might have small children and want to be there to take them to school, see them at lunchtime and pick them up later; you may be retired but are still very active and want to supplement your pension; you could be at college and want to earn some money to go out with mates without having to ask Mum and Dad; or maybe you just have some time to spare and could find a thousand good uses for extra income!
Most importantly it's absolutely free to join! There are absolutely no charges for catalogues, stationery, training or support!
That's what sets us apart.
The Role of the Distributor
- You'll be delivering the Betterware catalogue in your very own area, usually very close to home
- After 24 to 48 hours you return to pick them up again, along with any customer orders
- You pass the orders to your Co-ordinator (he or she's willl be your team leader)
- After a week or so, your Co-ordinator delivers the goods to you and then you deliver them to your customers and collect payment
- Then comes the best bit, you get paid!
- Earn a minimum of 20% commission on every sale you make
- The opportunity to increase your earnings through bonuses, rewards and incentives.
- Flexible hours to suit you.
- You will be provided with everything you need to run a successful business from your own home. Including; free training, full support, help and advice, free catalogues, free promotional stationery and material.
- Flexible hours to suit you.
As with most things, the more effort you put in, the more you get out and it's especially true of the Distributor role. Your Co-ordinator is there to help and train you and will work with you to make sure you make as much money as possible from the time you're willing to commit.
You will need
- To commit to a minimum number of hours, usually around 10 to 12 each week, but as many as you'd like to work
- A commitment to deliver a minimum of 250 catalogues a week, but again, depending on your circumstances and how much you want to earn, you might want to deliver more
- A determination to provide excellent service to your customers at all times.
We have vacancies all around the UK and Ireland and we’re always looking to grow our fantastic Distributor team. Betterware has a successful 85 year history thanks to our Distributors and we’d love you to join our team and share in our success.
It is illegal for a promoter or a participant in a trading scheme to persuade anyone to make a payment by promising benefits from getting others to join a scheme. Do not be misled by claims that high earnings are easily achieved.