Becoming a catalogue distributor is a great way to earn extra money working the hours that suit you. Fit your time as a Distributor around another job, college, family life or any other commitments.
Free to Join
No joining fee and free catalogues and stationery
Free training provided by your Coordinator
Work in your local area, usually close to your home
Earn a minimum of 20% on every sale you make
Work the hours to suit your family and lifestyle
Make more money through bonuses and incentives.
Anyone can apply!
- If you've got small children and need to work during school hours only.
- If you're retired, it's a great opportunity to stay active and earn extra cash to supplement your pension.
- If you're at college or university and want some cash without having to ask your parents.
- If you simply have some spare time and have a thousand uses for some extra income.
A Catalogue Distributor's duties?
- Deliver Betterware catalogues to homes in your own area, usually close to where you live.
- After a day or two return to the homes to pick up the catalogues along with any customer's orders
- Pass the orders to your Coordinator who will send them of to Betterware's head office to process
- Once your Coordinator gives you the goods, deliver the orders to the customers and take the payment
- Pass the payments to your Coordinator and receive your earnings!
It's as easy as that!
As with most things, the more effort you put in, the more you get out and it's especially true of the Distributor role. Your Coordinator is there to help and train you and will work with you to make sure you make as much money as possible from the time you're willing to commit.
We have vacancies all around the UK and Ireland and we’re always looking to grow our fantastic Distributor team. Betterware has a successful 85 year history thanks to our Distributors and we’d love you to join our team and share in our success.
It is illegal for a promoter or a participant in a trading scheme to persuade anyone to make a payment by promising benefits from getting others to join a scheme. Do not be misled by claims that high earnings are easily achieved.